The Green Hotel, surrounded by the forests of the Wielkopolska National Park, is an excellent starting point for visiting the surrounding area:
- Ostrów Tumski with the cathedral and the tombs of Mieszko I and Bolesław Chrobry
- Old Market Square
- Malta Racing Course and the Citadel with the sculptures by Magdalena Abakanowicz in Poznań castle in Kórnik
- Castle in Rogalin together with the adjacent largest cluster of "aged oak trees" in Europe
- Arkady Fiedler Museum in Puszczykowo
- Museum of Agriculture in Szreniawa
- Swiss House on the Edward's Island in Zaniemyśl
- "The Island of the King of the North" on Ostrów Lednicki
The observation tower (Bierbaum family mausoleum) in the Wielkopolska National Park and the Museum of Agriculture in Szreniawa are located closest to the hotel – these places can be reached from the Green Hotel on foot all year round.
Alongside the hotel runs the Kórnicka Trail, created in 1998. It runs from Poznań through Kórnik, Rogalin, Puszczykowo, the Wielkopolska National Park, Szreniawa and back to Poznań. It is marked with Bronze hexagonal markers.